Take a moment to reflect and connect with each phase of this Monarch Butterfly's evolution. Notice what each photo brings up for you. (see News/Fun tab and click on Who Are You Becoming newsletter)
- Identify a situation, circumstance, conversation or relationship that is calling for your attention. Can you connect to the phase you are currently experiencing? No right or wrong. Allow one phase to stick out more than the others, even if it doesn't make sense right now.
- What is your experience of yourself in that situation?
2. beginning the struggle or challenge of moving out of the safety
and confronting or taking care of what's next
3. taking consistent actions that will have you experience a
breakthrough and shift in possibilities
4. Forever changed, evolved and experiencing more of your
authenticity and wholeness because of the situation.
You know what's next. What are you wanting to experience? What could you do this week to move into the next phase of growth and evolution in this situation? What risks or action would you have to take to move into your next phase of evolution? What experience and possibilities will be available to you on the other side of taking action? Would you become more joyful, peaceful, courageous, confident or forgiving? Would you experience deeper relationships? Take a moment to really check in to what is available on the other side of this situation or conversation.
In today's world, change has become a permanent feature in our lives. Everything as we know it could change in any moment. We cannot escape the necessity to continue to be in the world as students. Our survival depends on it. If you do not expose yourself to new learning, you are limited in your thoughts, words and actions. It is not likely you will find solutions to a problem from the same mindset that created the problem.
Your Next Step is a calling to be better equipped and prepared to navigate, innovate, accept and embrace your ongoing, natural, imposed and designed transformation, evolution and potential. Why wait around and let things happen to you? What would be available if you accepted that your Next Step is to become master of your own destiny as you create the experiences and outcomes that feed your heart, body, mind and soul? The time is now to create an intention and purpose filled life.
I invite you to experience your wings.
I would love to hear what risk you took or what action you put in place to move into your next phase of evolution!
Drop me a line at email@example.com