You have heard me say many times that everything is energy. In fact the Nov. 20th newsletter was all about noticing the different energy of your moods, relationships, situations and life in general. Thoughts, emotions and feelings are energy. While some of it can be hidden or denied to the outer world, you have no control of what havoc it is wreaking on the inner world. Unless of course you are willing to interrupt the silent killer that unexpressed emotions and feelings can be.
Did you know that you can interrupt that cycle if you are open and willing to address your feelings and emotions?
If you answer yes to any of the following questions, you might be at risk for mental or physical health dangers.
- Do you repress your emotions or feelings?
- Are you holding onto any unexpressed anger?
- Do you hide your anxiety, hostility or other negative emotions?
- Do you have any conflict that hasn't been resolved?
- Do you avoid sharing your thoughts, emotions, joys and fears with other people?
- Are you holding onto any unforgiveness or bitterness?
- Are you stressed or depressed?
- Do you have any unresolved grief?
If your habit or pattern is to hold it all in, stuff, hide, squelch or silence what is bubbling inside, you may be adding layers to an already dangerous situation.
I urge you to do your own research on this topic. I have provided an article that I recently read that prompted me to create additional awareness to an all too common needless health and well-being issue.
Jed Shlackman, Miami Holistic Health Examiner writes,
A wide range of data on mind-body medicine research is helping us understand how thoughts and emotions generate specific patterns of physical illnesses. Disempowering beliefs and repressed emotions disrupt the systems of the body that maintain our well-being. This leads to illness.
Click on the link below to continue reading. Research links cancer with repressed, unresolved feelings and emotions Your partner in possibilities! Contact me at 985-860-8861 or firstname.lastname@example.org