I am going to guess that among the many life experiences you have had up until now you may have an idea what I am talking about when I say, What is your heart yearning to say? What makes your heart sing? You know that voice within you that speaks from the heart. Your heart-centered wisdom is your life force and vitality! The truth will set you free!! I invite you to listen intently.
The heart has more information to tell you than just that you are sad or lonely by a "heartache" or that you ate something that didn't agree with you when you experience a "heartburn" or that your heart is diseased or compromised when you have a "heart attack".
I am here to say it has messages and wisdom in the way of things that are good for you as well. Your heart-centered wisdom or inner voice holds the key to your goals, dreams, desires and passions. It has the answers to all those questions we seek an answer to outside of ourselves. You need not look any further, you have all you need to live a life you love. I can teach you to listen.
The question is, do you really want to hear? If you answered yes, then read on. If you are not ready to hear or if you are afraid of what your heart is longing to say then I wish for you the courage and compassion to one day break free of your suffering, limiting beliefs and self-sabotaging actions. When the student is ready, the teacher will appear. I am not attached to it being me.
For those of you that are ready, read the instructions first then find a quiet place to practice. This exercise requires that you close your eyes so don't attempt this while driving or operating heavy machinery. (You laugh but stranger things have happened).
- Stop whatever you are doing and just sit still.
- Sit relaxed with your shoulders back to allow for your chest to be fully exposed. (slumped shoulders block, prevent and shield a full experience)
- To remove any distractions in your surroundings, please close your eyes or bring them to a soft focus
- Focus on your breathing and see if you can listen from your heart instead of your head.
- Get present to this moment.
- If the noise in your head is too loud, acknowledge that it is there yet choose not to follow it and return your focus to your breathing as many times as it takes.
- When you experience a quiet, calm, openness, think of a situation that you would like an answer to in the form of what's next. Remember, you are asking for guidance, clarity & focus.
- You might want to start with "What is my heart wanting to say in this situation"?
If you want more information or would like help in creating a plan to move forward through the situation you worked on in this exercise, contact me at 985-860-8861 email@example.com
I am your partner in possibilities!