There were some pretty rough spots in 2014 yet I am still grateful to have been on the journey. Stay tuned, some of those situations are still unfolding and I will update as necessary. In the meantime, I am choosing to learn the lessons, design new structures and implement new habits as I continue to create a life I love.
The biggest reminder in all of it was to stay focused on what I wanted and why I wanted it. I had to remind myself time and time again where attention goes, energy flows. Or, another way to say it is, What you focus on magnifies!
Here are a few reminders that might support you in navigating the speed bumps on the highway of life.
- You are always at choice. Keep a clear and focused mindset on what you want and why you are doing what you are doing. Correct and continue as necessary for your desired results.
- Take time to reflect and observe yourself in thought, word and action. View it all as information only. You do not have to follow any of it.
- Take action by aligning the information you have gathered from your emotions, thoughts, words and behaviors with your intentions. It is up to you to monitor and manage yourself.
- Take time to enjoy the present moment. This is where the magic happens.
- Acknowledge your progress and Celebrate!!!
Are you ready for them? I invite you to open your heart and soul to a world of possibilities as you greet each day expecting miracles and allowing the magic of the season to fill you up.