Imagine you are standing in your garden. This garden is a manifestation of all of the seeds you have planted over your lifetime. Those seeds were made up of the thoughts, words and actions that you have used to get you where you are today.
Look around each area of life, have those seeds bloomed into the results you intended? Are you seeing some things you would like to be different?
Your garden, just like your life requires attention. Where or how would you like to bloom, grow or create a new result?
In some cases, it might be time to;
- Pull and eliminate the weeds in your life - those are the thoughts, words, actions, behavior cycles, addictions, people and environments that are diminishing or draining your energy
- Trim the hedges - scale back your activity and attention in the areas that are not in alignment with your desired results.
- Reframe your garden - create the necessary structure that supports your goals, dreams and desires
- Plant your seeds of greatness - your plan that integrates the corresponding energy, habits, skills, talents, resources, support, learning and attitudes that will create the results you want going forward.
- Tend to and nurture your precious seeds - Shower yourself with patience, compassion, acceptance, peace, courage, self-care and self-trust. They are the magic fertilizer and growth agents.
- Observe - what adjustments, modifications and updates your garden requires to continue to inspire and motivate you to be your best self.
- Celebrate and honor your willingness to bloom where you are planted in this moment and this time!
You see, it's not about looking outside of yourself to find value, worth, contribution, expression, courage, meaning and magnificence. It is looking inside and sorting through everything that is limiting you from being the person you authentically know yourself to be.
Looking forward to being your gardening partner in possibilities! Contact me for a free strategy session to get started today!